EM Employment with Small Democratic Group
Medical Emergency Trauma Associates, PLLC (META) is a privately owned and democratic Emergency Medicine group providing services in Little Rock, Arkansas. We are currently seeking full-time BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our growing group at Arkansas Heart Hospital and the brand new Arkansas Heart Hospital Encore Medical Center opening in January, 2021.
Arkansas Heart Hospital is a nationally recognized and award-winning hospital, operating six catheterization labs, three heart operating suites and a 24-hour Heart Emergency Center.
- Independent Contractor Status
- Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- Democratic Group – Partnership Available
- 12 and 24-hour shifts
- Cost of living in Little Rock is 17.5% lower than the national average!
- We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To apply for this position, email us your CV!
- Little Rock is the state capital and largest city in Arkansas. The city offers upscale housing with an outstanding community lifestyle and award winning public school systems. In addition, you will find excellent shopping, fine dining, museums, symphony, and access to some of the best outdoor and recreational activities in the country. Little Rock prides itself on having something for everyone with an abundance of metropolitan amenities, while maintaining a family friendly community and lifestyle.
Trust Your Heart to the World's Best Care