IU Health Physicians - Emergency Medicine Physician (Methodist Hospital)
Do you want to combine outstanding patient care with medical education?
Join our growing and compassionate team at Indiana University Health.
We are seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician eager to engage with patients, learners, and our entire Emergency Medicine team in our Academic Health Center and practice at Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, IN.
We highly value our tripartite pillars of commitment to clinical excellence, preeminent medical education and excellent research .
- Full-Time - clinical and academic responsibilities
- Educate our medical students and EM residents
- Supportive, collegial team
- Dual employment with IUHP and IU School of Medicine
- Level 1 trauma center
- High acuity patient population
- 800 staffed inpatient beds
- 305 admission rate
- 25% of admissions admitted to ICU
- Brand New Facility - Academic Health Center of the Future- scheduled to open in 2027
- Quarterly scheduling
- Must be Board Certified in EM
- Practicing physicians and Residents will be considered