EM Physician - Medical Director
The University of Kansas Health System is growing their full-service Emergency Medicine team in Great Bend, KS. The Department of Emergency Medicine is looking for a strong leader to build a physician lead model with APP support.
About the Emergency Department in Great Bend:
The University of Kansas Health System Great Bend Campus is a Level IV Trauma Center. We are a full-service ED with a general surgeon and orthopedics on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Highly qualified mid-level providers with experience in the critical care setting provide exceptional care to you or your loved ones. The full-service ED cares for patients of all ages. Participates in emergency preparedness drills and follows state guidelines.
About the Position:
- Full time physician with Medical Director responsibilities
- Provide direct patient care
- Oversee administrative and clinical activities
- Active member of Medical Staff
- Attend necessary meetings and take charge on clinical and admin issues
- Collaborate with lead PA
- Conduct chart reviews for PAs and NPs
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with ED experience
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Kansas