Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Ochsner Health is seeking a board certified/board eligible physicians to join our Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Ochsner Medical Center and Ochsner Hospital for Children.
Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
- All facilities utilize Epic electronic health records integrating care across the system and facilitating seamless multi-hospital practice
- Advanced Practice Providers and scribes facilitate practice performance at all locations
- Operational excellence with 1.6% LWBS and 30 minutes D2D system average
- Employed physician group that offers competitive fair market compensation plus benefits
- All specialties available for consultation and easy one-call transfer from our community emergency departments to our main campus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance