Physician - Emergency Medicine
Concord Hospital Medical Group is seeking an Emergency Medicine BC/BE Physician to join our Emergency Medicine group.
The ideal candidate would be an individual that has a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to work in a collegial atmosphere, and clinical excellence.
You would be joining an exceptional team of 11 Emergency Medicine Physicians and 5 Physician Assistants, working to providing care to approximately 40,000 patients annually, between the two locations, Laconia and Franklin.
Concord Hospital has state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, a 24-hour, fully-equipped facility, and transfer capability of patients via ground or air to tertiary care facilities if needed and a 24/7 Hospitalist Program.
We are looking for qualified applicants for variable full- time positions, including day, evening, night and urgent care shifts. Our schedules are intentionally designed to foster growth and development, promote longevity and help maintain work-life balance.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive base salary
- Additional Shift Pay
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan
- Competitive CME allowance
- Starting & Retention Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Less than 2 hours to Boston; an hour to the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 50 minutes from Laconia
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing & DEA
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to:
Tel: 603-227-7000 x87079