Sanford Health is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine trained physicians to join their team of 20 Emergency Medicine physicians in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Full-time position is 144 hours per month designed as 12-14 shifts
- Staffing is 24/7 double coverage, triple and quadruple coverage during peak hours
- Sanford's Emergency Department is a Level I ACS verified Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Excellent sub-specialist coverage
- Services approximately 58,000+ visits per year
- 42 ER bays, 5 trauma and resuscitation rooms
- Hospitalist Service takes unassigned patient admits; no ED Physician admits
- Supported by AirMed transport services with helicopter and fixed wing covering a 3-state are
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability (short-term and long-term), Paid Time Away, Paid CME days and dollars, Paid Malpractice and Tail coverage, Relocation Allowance, and much more.
About this Community
The Fargo-Moorhead and West Fargo metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of 250,000 people that offers high quality of life and low cost of living. Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.
About Sanford Health
Sanford Health is improving the human condition. This vision is at the heart of everything we do. We believe in caring for those in need and making a difference in the lives of those we serve. Our calling has led us to take bold steps, enacting change in health care that impacts the well-being of people across the street and the globe.
Headquartered in the heart of the Upper Midwest, Sanford Health has been a pioneer in health care for more than 120 years. We are:
- The largest integrated health systems in the nation
- A dynamic presence in research, education, health insurance, senior living care, global health and genomic medicine
At Sanford Health, we believe that integrating our care efforts empowers our health system to expand our capabilities and expertise in key areas that benefit patients. By coordinating quality and safety, research and innovation, clinical expertise and strong patient-provider partnerships, we guarantee that each and every patient receives exceptional care.