Spokane Emergency Care Physicians (SECP) is a physician-led, democratic group providing the highest quality emergency care in the Pacific Northwest. We are looking for experienced full-time Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Emergency Physicians to join our group. Our full-time position is 12 8-hour or 9-hour shifts per month.
Practice Details: SECP offers a competitive compensation package, plus benefits for full-time providers that includes:
- Compensation package base $185 hourly + performance bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability insurance is offered to employees at no cost, with the option to purchase additional coverage for spouse, dependents, or family.
- Wellness and Employee Assistance Program benefits
- Generous paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick time)
- Market leading retirements savings 401(k) + Profit sharing potential
- Malpractice insurance coverage
Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, SECP staffs MultiCare’s emergency department in Spokane and Spokane Valley, WA. The city itself is located in Eastern Washington, adjacent to the Selkirk Mountains and the beautiful rolling hills of the Palouse. This allows for easy access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, boating, fishing, hunting and a multitude of other outdoor activities. Spokane is within a few hours of some of the world’s best wineries.
The group benefits from partnership with Tacoma Emergency Care Physicians, Olympia Emergency Care Physicians, and Washington Emergency Care Physicians, bringing close to 5 decades of emergency medicine practice experience in the MultiCare Health System.